Akan Tsuruga Besso Hinanoza
- An Japanese style ”onsen” inn with an outdoor bath in every room, located in the ”onsen” town of Akanko, Hokkaido. The hotel is part of the Tsuruga group and is conveniently located for touring Hokkaido, Kushiro Marsh, Mashu Lake and Shiretoko. Complimentary shuttle service is available daily from Sapporo, Obihiro, Kushiro and Kitami.
- 2-8-1 Akanko Onsen, Akan-cho, Kushiro
- URL https://www.hinanoza.com/en/
- The building and interior is designed in harmony with nature, and all 15 rooms have hot springs directly drawn from the source. It is a quiet and peaceful ”ryokan” surrounded by the grand nature of Niseko.
- 76-4 Hanazono, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
- URL https://zaborin.com/en
- The guest rooms have a view of the famous oat fields of Biei. On a sunny day, you can also enjoy the spectacular view of Taisetsu Mountain all the way to the Tokachi Mountain range. Biei is famous for the croissants using local flour and butter.
- Dai 2 Hokuei, Biei-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://bi-ble.jp/hotel/
- Established in 2002. The structure is based on the image of a ”kura (cellar)”, and each cellar (guest room) is joined by a corridor. Enjoy the sound of the flowing Asari River and the surrounding woodland landscape, allowing you to come in touch with nature.
- 2-685 Asarigawa Onsen, Otaru, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.kuramure.com/en/
Bourou Noguchi Hakodate
- Bourou Noguchi Hakodate is a luxurious environment which pursues the ”ultimate space for adults to relax”. The ”kaiseki” cuisine using the best seasonal local ingredients is the pride of the inn.
- 1-17-22 Yukawa-cho, Hakodate, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.bourou-hakodate.com/en/
- Aman Tokyo is an open air resort symbolic of cosmopolitan Tokyo with its mix of traditional culture and modern ambience. The facility has easy access from Tokyo station, and is convenient for sightseeing as well as business.
- 1-5-6 Otemachi, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL https://www.aman.com/resorts/aman-tokyo?utm_source=line&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Amantokyo_season_traffic_prospecting&utm_content=lookalike_W_image_gw2
- Amanemu is a spa resort located within the hills of Ise-Shima National Park, and overlooks the quiet waters of Ago Bay. You can enjoy relaxing in an environment that has combines the history, culture, nature of Ise.
- 517-0403 2165 Hazako Hamajima-cho, Shima, Mie
- URL https://www.aman.com/resorts/amanemu
Tsukagoshiya Shichibee Bekkan Kounkan
- ”Kounkan” is an annex to Tsukagoshiya Shichibee, which started business in the Edo era. The great bath ”Auru no Yu” draws its onsen directly from the renowned natural hot spring ”Ogon no Yu.” A touch of tradition and ambience can be seen all around this Japanese style inn.
- 175-1 Ikaho, Ikaho-machi, Shibukawa-shi, Gunma-ken
- URL http://www.kouunkan.jp/english/index.html
- Japanese style ”onsen” hotel, situated in Nishiyama Onsen in Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture. It opened in 705 AD, and is recognized in the ”Guinness Book of Records” as the oldest accommodation facility in the world. Enjoy the old history of ”onsen”, with hot water welling at the rate of 1630 liters per minute, ranking among the highest in the nation.
- Nishiyama Onsen, Hayakawa-machi, Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture
- URL https://keiunkan.co.jp/en/
L’Auberge DE PLAISANCE Sakurai
- 9 room French style inn operated by ”Hiramatsu” which runs several French restaurants. Authentic French cuisine using local ingredients, coupled with the magnificent views of nature from the guest rooms are sure to satisfy your appetite and your soul.
- 2217 Taie, Sakurai-shi, Nara Prefecture 633-0044
- URL http://www.hiramatsuhotels.com/plaisance-sakurai/
Noborioji Hotel Nara
- A small luxury hotel restricted to members. The 12 guest rooms are furnished in a modern style with large windows to allow guests to enjoy the four seasons. Listed in the Michelin guide as a top quality hotel, suitable for adults who want to enjoy a luxurious getaway.
- 40-1 Noborioji-cho, Nara-city, Nara 630-8213
- URL http://noborioji.com/
Suiran Hotel Kyoto, The Luxury Collection
- Luxurious hotel surrounded by the natural beauty of Arashi-yama. ”Kyo-Suiran” restaurant takes advantage of the structural features from the Meiji period with a perfectly groomed garden. Immerse yourself in the refined charm of Japan.
- 12 Susukinobaba-cho, Saga-Tenryuji, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto
- URL http://www.suirankyoto.com/
Shigira Bayside Suite ALLAMANDA
- A Luxury resort located in the southern region of Miyako-jima Island. Guest rooms look out onto a sea of emerald green. The resort offers marine sports and fitness activities as well as a hot spring.
- Shinzato-９２６−２５ Ueno, Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture 906-0202
- URL http://www.nanseirakuen.com/allamanda/
Hoshinoya, Taketomi-jima Island
- 10 minutes by rapid ferry from Ishigaki-jima Island. The resort offers privacy in independent buildings with a red brick façade reminiscent of traditional Ryukyu culture. Immerse yourself in the blue ocean and white sand beaches.
- Taketomi, Yaeyama District, Okinawa Prefecture 907-1101
- URL http://www.hoshinoyataketomijima.com/
LOISIR HOTEL & SPA TOWER NAHA
- Located only 7 minutes from Naha airport, Loisir Spa Tower is the only hotel in Naha where you can enjoy natural hot springs in your guest room. The luxurious rooms provide a relaxing atmosphere away from the hustle of Naha city.
- 3 Chome-2-1 Nishi, Naha, Okinawa Prefecture 900-0036
- URL http://www.loisir-spatower.com/
- Every room is a suite, equipped with an open air bath with free flowing hot spring water of Atami from an on-site source. Dinner choices include Japanese cuisine, ”Teppanyaki” or dinner in the suite. Enjoy the luxurious bounties from the sea and the mountains of Atami.
- 11-48 Minaguchi-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL https://www.atamifufu.jp/eng/
Okuyufuin Kougen Resort Okujuku Buaiso
- Surrounded by the great nature of Okuyufuin, the ”onsen” hotel offers an environment where you can fully relax. Enjoy the lush green of nature during the day, and the star-filled sky at night.
- 1240-32, Yufuincho Tsukawara, Yufu-Shi, Oita
- URL http://okuyufuin.net/buaisoh.html
Hotaru no Nagaya
- Accommodates maximum of 5 groups per day, and all guest rooms are detached annexes. The water quality for the onsen is “alkaline pure sulfur spring”, said to make your skin nice and smooth. A hideaway inn for adults.
- 5206-7 Hirayama, Yamaga-shi, Kumamoto Pref.
- URL http://www.hotarunonagaya.jp/index.html
- Located on a hill overlooking the Ago Bay, the Japanese style inn offers 18 guest rooms in a large plot of land extending over 13,000 ㎡. The ”Basara Original Meal” is a collection of the best ingredients available in the Ise-Shima area, and will definitely make an impression.
- 517-0501 3618-74 Agocho Ugata, Shima-city, Mie
- URL http://www.basaratei.com/index.html
Hoshino Resorts Kai Kinugawa
- Located about 2 hours from Tokyo. Premium ”ryokan” ”Kai” faces the mountain stream of Kinugawa River. The interior is adorned with the traditional craftswork of Tochigi, and has a modern yet relaxing atmosphere. Cherry trees line the front of the great bath where you can enjoy the beautiful blossom while soaking in the hot tub.
- 308 Kinugawa Onsen Taki, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Prefecture
- URL https://kai-ryokan.jp/en/kinugawa/
Abashiri Lake Tsuruga Resort, Hokuten no Oka
- A spa resort by Lake Abashiri, Hokkaido. Located at the top of the hill, you can feel the grandeur of nature when you look up at the northern skies or look down at Lake Abashiri. The ”Okhotsk Culture” themed property stimulates all 5 senses with nature and history. At the ”Fire Tower” which was inspired by the tent of the indigenous northern people, enjoy the mystic light reflecting on the hot water of the foot bath.
- 159 Yobito, Abashiri, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.hokutennooka.com/en/
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wakkanai
- A City and Resort Hotel in the northernmost town of Japan. It is popular as a base for touring Rishiri, Rebun and Sarobetsu National Park. At the restaurant, you can enjoy great food using seasonal local ingredients.
- 1-2-2 Kaiun, Wakkanai, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.surfeel-wakkanai.com/en/
Noboribetsu Onsen Kyo Takinoya
- ”Onsen” inn located in Noboribetsu city. The Japanese character ”Ie (house)” in their name symbolizes their desire to provide ”a place of comfort that feels like your hometown”. There is a Japanese garden and outdoor bath where you can enjoy fully relax both mentally and physically.
- 162 Noboribetsu Onsen-cho, Noboribetsu, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.takinoya.co.jp/index.html
Auberge Chimikeppu Hotel
- A homey Auberge with only 8 rooms located by Chimikeppu Lake. Serving creative French cuisine using ingredients from Hokkaido. Needless to say, the course menu is delicious, but the beauty and playfulness of the presentation is also amazing. Chimikeppu Lake is 7 km in circumference and surrounded by nature. You can enjoy activities such as canoeing and mountain biking.
- 204 Numasawa, Tsubetsu-cho, Abashiri-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.chimikepphotel.com/
Kawayu Dai Ichi Hotel, Suikazura
- The hotel has a feeling of ”azumashisa = comfort” with the highest quality ”osen” created by nature, and Japanese style ambience that provides a graceful moment. VIP rooms ”Rin” and ”Hana” in the west wing offer Japanese atmosphere combined with western elegance, creating the most luxurious of getaways. The area is surrounded the nature of mountains, lakes and ocean, providing fresh seafood as an abundance of freshly picked vegetables. Enjoy the bounties of nature every season.
- 1-2-3 Kawayu Onsen, Teshikaga-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.kawayu.co.jp/en/
Tokachigawa Onsen Dai Ichi Hotel.
- The Tokachi River flows gently in front of the hotel which also boasts a magnificent view of the natural landscape. The moor hot spring is very unique as it only exists in Tokachi, and is cherished for its special qualities as a ”hot spring for beauty”.
- 12-1 Tokachigawa Onsen, Otofuke-cho, Kato-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.daiichihotel.com/
Tokachigawa Onsen Sanyoan
- Japanese style ”onsen” inn located in Tokachigawa Onsen. With only 11 rooms, the property provides top quality service for a select number of guests. The water quality called moor hot spring is very rare in the world. It is rich in moisturizing components and makes your skin silky smooth, so it is popular with female guests.
- 13 Tokachigawa Onsen Minami, Otofuke-cho, Kato-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.sanyoan.com/
- Obihiro, Hokkaido is known for its refreshing and grand natural environment. Hokkaido Hotel is an urban resort hotel built with bricks in the midst of the city. The impressive façade is made with high quality brick using clay from Tokachi. Natural materials typical to Hokkaido are used for the interior, creating a comforting and relaxing space.
- 19-1 Nishi 7-Jo Minami, Obihiro
- URL https://www.hokkaidohotel.co.jp/english/
Century Royal Hotel
- Century Royal Hotel is connected to JR Sapporo station. You can relax at this gorgeous property, and relieve yourself of any fatigue from your travels.
- Kita 5-Jo, Nishi 5, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.cr-hotel.com/
Premier Hotel Tsubaki Sapporo
- Premier Hotel Tsubaki Sapporo, located in Toyohira-ku, Sapporo is a 13 minute walk from Toyosui Susukino subway station. It is a city resort hotel with a wide range of facilities including accommodations, restaurants, meeting rooms and weddings.
- 1-1-1 Toyohira 4-Jo, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL https://tsubaki.premierhotel-group.com/sapporo/
Sapporo Park Hotel
- Sapporo Park Hotel is located about 6 minutes by subway from JR Sapporo station. Connected to Nakajima Koen station, it is a city hotel representing Sapporo. Even though it lies in the city center of Sapporo, the vast nature of Nakajima Park is directly below, allowing you to immerse yourself in comfort. It is convenient for sightseeing, business and other purposes.
- Minami 10-Jo Nishi, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.park1964.com/
Suizantei Club Jozankei
- A Japanese style hideaway inn with only 14 rooms, providing a getaway for grown-ups. ”Suizantei Club Jozankei” is located in the deep woodlands of Sapporo where you can thoroughly relax amongst the trees and valley of Jozankei. All rooms offer a rich blend of 3 hot springs drawn directly from the source, and the free flowing hot springs is sure to melt away your fatigue.
- 2-10 Jozankei Onsen Nishi, Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.club-jyozankei.com/
Monbetsu Central Hotel
- A hotel in Monbetsu with a view of the Sea of Okhotsk. Here you can enjoy crab, scallops and other fresh seafood as well as Komeiseki Onsen to ease your fatigue.
- 7-1-58 Minato-cho, Monbetsu, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.mombetsu.co.jp/en/index.html
Hotel Okura Sapporo
- A hotel adjacent to Sapporo Odori Park. An easy connection to JR and the subway, and within walking distance of shopping and sightseeing locations. Serving seasonal menus using prime ingredients of the season.
- 5 Minami 1-Jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.okura-nikko.com/japan/sapporo/hotel-okura-sapporo/
Kokorono Resort Umino Bettei Furukawa
- 8 minutes by car from JR Noborito station. Their main feature is the outdoor bath with an amazing view that makes you feel like you’re part of the ocean. The Pacific Ocean spreads out right before your eyes, and you can hear the sound of the waves. It is the perfect outdoor bath to truly relax your body and soul.
- 289-3 Kojohama, Shiraoi-cho, Shiraoi-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.kokorono-resort.com/english/
Shikotsuko Tsuruga Resort Spa, MIZU NO UTA
- Mystic ”Lake Shikotsu” is surrounded by primal forest. The ”Shikotsuko Tsuruga Resort Spa MIZU NO UTA” lies quietly by the lake. The resort hotel allows you to truly enjoy a moment of peace so that you can focus on healing and health.
- Shikotsuko Onsen, Chitose, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.mizunouta.com/
- Pirikarera Hotel is a high-end resort Hotel with natural hot springs in every guest room. All 6 guest rooms are luxurious suites. For dinner, enjoy ”teppanyaki” using local Shiraoi beef from Hokkaido and fresh vegetables.
- 1-3-15 Hinode-cho, Shiraoi, Shiraoi-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.pirikarera.com/
- 20min car ride from New Chitose Airport. You can enjoy the grand nature of Hokkaido at Hotel Nidom. Nidom is an Ainu word for ”rich forest” and true to its name, the hotel is located within a 500 thousand square meter forest along with a church, golf course and other facilities.
- 430 Uenae, Tomakomai, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.nidomresort.jp/hotel/english/
- Esashi Ryotei Gunrai is a high class inn located in the town of Esashi by Oiwake River. Guests can ease their body and souls with the blessings of nature, hot springs drawn directly from the source, and cuisine using local ingredients. There are only 7 guest rooms on this property. Guests can enjoy the luxury of doing absolutely nothing while being immersed in nature and history.
- URL https://www.esashi-kuki.jp/en-top/
Villa Concordia Resort & Spa
- ”The ultimate overnight experience, at your own villa”. Villa Concordia Resort & Spa is located in Nanbuzaka near Motomachi Park in Suehiro-cho. The resort presents a Michelin 1 star French restaurant, and the best spa facilities in Hokkaido. It is a resort style hotel which will add extra value to your trip.
- URL http://villa-concordia.com/
Hoshino Resort, Netsukikyu
- You can experience the sensation of floating as the powerful blast of the burner lifts the hot air balloon off the ground. Guests can enjoy a 5 minute hot air balloon ride with a panoramic view of the Tomamu area.
- Nakatomamu, Shimukappu, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.snowtomamu.jp/
Hoshino Resort, Unkai Terrace
- The vast nature of Tomamu creates the mystic world of ”Unkai”. Unkai (sea of clouds) is like a gorgeous painting that occurs only when the geographical and climate conditions are just right. A 13 minute gondola ride will take you to a view that exceeds your imagination. The gorgeous panoramic view of Hidaka and Tokachi mountain ranges open up in front of you with the sea of clouds that is never the same.
- Nakatomamu, Shimukappu, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.snowtomamu.jp/unkai_terrace/
Hoshino Resort, Chapel on the Water
- World famous architect Tadao Ando designed this church to blend with nature. You can feel ”water, light, greenery, wind” in the architecture. The water flows over the entire façade of the altar, and the magical service puts visitors in a holy state of mind.
- Nakatomamu, Shimukappu, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.waterchapel.jp/
Cross Hotel Sapporo
- Their concept is ”a hotel, but not just a hotel”. Cross Hotel Sapporo is proud to be an icon of the community. The hotel acts as the information source for regional development, nurturing and spreading the Hokkaido brand.
- 2-23 Kita 2-Jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo
- URL http://www.crosshotel.com/sapporo/
Shogetsu Grand Hotel
- Founded in 1934. The name ”Shogetu” relays their message of the ”Japanese flag” that continues to flutter in the wind no matter the circumstances. All the guest rooms face the Jozankei River, and the hotel is ideally located not far from the city center of Sapporo. The hotel is suitable for overnight stays as well as day trips with their Japanese ”kaiseki” cuisine and flowing hot springs.
- 3-239 Jozankei Onsen Higashi, Minami-ku, Sapporo
- URL http://www.shogetsugrand.com/
Hotel Neuschloss Otaru
- Hotel Neuschloss Otaru is located at the tip of a cape, surrounded by the nature of Niseko, Shakotan, and Otaru Kaigan Quasi-National Park. From the outside, the architecture is similar to a Viennese castle ”floating in the sky”. All rooms have an ocean view and outdoor bath, and guests can enjoy the changing scenery as the ocean turns red with the sunset, or the water shines with the rising sun. Enjoy a relaxing moment of a getaway for grown-ups while being surrounded by nature.
- 3-282 Shukutsu, Otaru, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.neuschloss.com/english/
Hazel Grouse Manor
- A Georgian style hotel (an English style of architecture and furniture during the reign of George I to IV) filled with furniture and ornaments that the owner himself purchased in Europe. A hotel equipped with a relaxing lounge, English style bar, and a wine cellar with a great selection of wine.
- 116- Nijibetsugenya 65-Sen, Shibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.hazelgrouse.com/en/
JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo
- JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo has the convenience of being located next to Sapporo Station, combined with the comfort of a resort hotel. The property caters to many uses with its hotel, restaurant, spa, wedding and banquet facilities.
- 2-5 Kita 5-Jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.jrhotels.co.jp/tower/english/
Sapporo Grand Hotel
- Conveniently located adjacent to the underground walkway at Sapporo station. It is also located in the middle of ”Sapporo”, the center of Hokkaido, making it convenient for business and sightseeing. They are famous for their breakfast featuring fresh local vegetables and seafood.
- Kita 1-Jo Nishi 4, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.grand1934.com/
Hoshino Resort, Risonare Tomamu
- Risonare Tomamu is a family resort for adults. It is located in the center of Hokkaido, north of the Hidaka mountain range surrounded by a lush forest. All rooms are suites with more than 100㎡ of space. In harmony with nature, staying at this hotel is like living in a forest.
- Nakatomamu, Shimukappu, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.risonare-tomamu.com/
FURANO NATULUX HOTEL
- ”NATULUX HOTEL” meshes nature with relaxation. While conveniently located in front of Furano train station, you can also experience the wilderness of Furano with the rural scenery spreading out before you. From the hotel, Asahigaoka Park, Torinuma Park and Lavender field is only a 15 minute car ride away. It is also a popular skiing destination.
- 1-35 Asahi-cho, Furano, Hokkaido
- URL https://www.natulux.com/lp/english/
Asahikawa Grand Hotel
- Asahikawa Grand Hotel is a great base for sightseeing in Hokkaido whether it be the Asahikawa area, Asahiyama Zoo, Furano or Biei. The hotel also has a reception hall, restaurants, and wedding facilities, catering to both business and pleasure.
- 6-Jodori 9, Asahikawa, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.asahikawa-grand.com/
Hotel Taisetsu, Wabo Yukihana and Yukihotaru
- ”Hotel Taisetsu” in Sounkyo Onsen is a fully equipped ”onsen” hotel with ”Tenka no Yu - outdoor hot spring in the valley”, ”Taisetsu no Yu - communal bath with a view” and ”Chinita no Yu - western style communal bath”. The guest rooms also cater to different needs with ”Wabo Sekka - Special Floor” and ”Yuki Hotaru - Neo Japanese Modern floor”.
- Sounkyo, Kamikawa-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.hotel-taisetsu.com/
- The concept of Furano Fica is ”to enrich your trip and your life”. The property is filled with delicate French cuisine like a beautiful painting, violin music with the theme of Furano, and modern art of Hokkaido that adds color to the interior. This is a property where you can experience the full appeal of Furano with all your senses.
- Gakudensanku, Furano, Hokkaido
- URL http://www.jyozankei-daiichi.co.jp/furano/
Furano Resort Orika
- Rural scenery as far as you can see, under the expansive sky. The Taisetsu mountain range that seems to go on forever. These represent the beauty of Orika, located in the middle of nature. The super-size window covering the entire wall will allow you to fully enjoy the dramatic view with your whole body. It is a resort hotel for adults to enjoy Hokkaido.
- 17 Nakafurano Nishi 2-Sen Kita, Nakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
- URL http://furano-orika.com/
Hoshino Resort, Aomoriya
- At ”Hoshino Resort Aomoriya” of Misawa, Aomori Prefecture, enjoy the open-air bath which is the pride of the hotel, and get smooth beautiful skin. The hotel is also convenient to tourist attractions such as Aomori, Hachinohe, Shimokita, Mt. Osorezan, Lake Towada and Oirase Mountain Stream.
- 56 Furumagiyama, Misawa, Aomori
- URL https://noresoreaomoriya.jp/en/
Hotel Nakua City Hirosaki
- 1 minute walk from JR Hirosaki Station. It is a city hotel located near the Hirosaki Castle, famous for the cherry blossoms, and the World Heritage Shirakami Mountains. The hotel is also equipped with a banquet hall, conference room and a chapel. The rooms, designed with pride, combine Hirosaki tradition, natural beauty and modernism.
- 1-1-2 Omachi, Hirosaki, Aomori
- URL https://www.mystays.com/en-us/hotel-art-hotel-hirosaki-city-aomori/
Richmond Hotel Aomori
- Located close to where the prefectural and city facilities such as Aomori Prefectural Government and City Hall are centered. Wake up fully rested in the warm, comfortable and calming room which will provide a moment of satisfaction and induce a restful nights sleep. Because of its convenient location, the hotel is suited for a any purpose including business and leisure.
- 1-6-6 Nagashima, Aomori, Aomori
- URL https://richmondhotel.jp/en/aomori/
- Hotel Jogakura is a Scandinavian-style resort hotel surrounded by virgin beech forest. In the summer, guests can cool off among the refreshing trees, while in the winter, the hotel is popular with skiers. THe hotel is located in the wilderness, surprising guests with a different feel each season.
- Inside Mt. Arakawa Hakkodasan, Aomori, Aomori
- URL https://www.jogakura.com/en/
Hoshino Resort Kai Tsugaru
- Hoshino Resort World Tsugaru is a Japanese-style inn with a hot spring located in Owani, Minami Tsugaru. Guests can enjoy meals prepared with ingredients from the Aomori or Tohoku region, hot-spring baths made with ancient ”hinoki” or Japanese cypress, and the beautiful wide open space created by Japanese painter, Matazo Kayama. Great access to surrounding tourist attractions such as Hirosaki, Shirakami Mountains, Mt. Iwaki and Towada Lake.
- 36-1 Kamibotanmori, Owani, Owanicho, Minami Tsugaru, Aomori
- URL https://kai-ryokan.jp/en/tsugaru/
AXIS Grand Sunpia Hachinohe
- This elegant hotel is built on a small hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. In addition to the banquet hall and a restaurant, the hotel has a quality spring spa and 10 tennis courts, the most in the city. Guests are sure to enjoy relaxing here.
- 1-1-1 Higashi Shiroyamadai, Hachinohe, Aomori
- URL http://www.sunpiahachinohe.jp/
Makado Onsen Hotel
- At resort hotel ”Madoka Tourism Hotel”, enjoy the beautiful scenery of each season, quality hot springs and traditional local fisherman’s cuisine.
- 9 Yuzawa, Nohejimachi, Kamikitagun, Aomori
- URL http://sanrok-makado.com/en/
Oirase Mori no Hotel
- The concept of the hotel is to help guests provide happiness to their travel companions. Guests can enjoy the visual stimulation and the wonderful flavors, using all five senses to fully appreciate the nature of Towada, Oirase.
- 36-20 Yakeyama, Horyo, Towada, Aomori
- URL http://www.morino-hotel.com/
- A classic hotel in Aomori City. The hotel is conveniently located for pleasure, business and weddings.
- 1-1-23 Tsutsumimachi, Aomori, Aomori
- URL https://www.hotelaomori.co.jp/en/
Natsuse Onsen Miyakowasure
- A secluded Japanese style inn that allows you to enjoy the luxury of peace surrounded by the sounds of nature, such as the chirping of the birds, the rustling of the leaves, or the flow of the river. As the name of the Inn “Miyako Wasure” (forgetting the metropolis) suggests, relax and savor the hot springs of Natsuse, just like the regional lords of the castle and local people had since the times of Edo.
- 84 Natsuse Tawadakosotsuda Senboku-city Akita
- URL http://www.taenoyu.com/natuse-top.html
Oga Sakurajima Resort HOTEL Kiraraka
- A hotel located on the tip of Oga peninsula, protruding out to the Sea of Japan. Visitors are free to choose from different styles of accomodation to appreciate Oga nature; options from various types of rooms, bungalows, and a camping site.
- 1-466 Nakadai Togakamooasa Oga-city Akita
- Situated conveniently, just a minute walk from the connecting Akita station. A large scale hotel equipped with restaurants, conference rooms, and chapel which has been loved by people in and around the prefecture. A full renovation was completed in 2010 allowing guests to relax in a clean and calm environment, whilst enjoying a reflection of history.
- 7 chome 2-1 Nakadori Akita-city Akita
- URL http://www.metro-akita.jp/
Akita Castle Hotel
- Conveniently located overlooking ”Chiaki Park” which is the landmark at the center of the city. The dignity cultivated by tradition fuses together with the robust city, creating an ambience that can only be enjoyed here.
- 1-3-5 Nakadori Akita-city Akita
- URL http://www.castle-hotel.jp/
- Built under government order to accommodate guests from abroad visiting Japan for the 1940 Tokyo Olympic games. 80 carpenters specializing in shrine and temple construction from Akita, Aomori and Iwate were called together to compete against each other in construction of the main building. The hotel has been designated Tangible Cultural Property and is a tourist spot at the National park, Towada lake.
- Nichikohan Towadako Kosakamachi Kazunogun Akita
- URL http://en.towada-hotel.com/
Richmond Hotel Akita Ekimae
- Opened in January 2009, Richmond Hotel Akita Ekimae is a 4-minute walk from Akita station. It offers 5 different types of rooms to choose from, to fit various needs whether it may be business or pleasure. The hotel group has a high reputation for hospitality and service, and was awarded “hotel with highest customer satisfaction” for 8 consecutive years until 2013.
- 2-26 2 chome Nakadori Akita-city Akita
- URL http://richmondhotel.jp/akita/?hotel_id=41
- Tsukinoike is a Japanese style inn located in Kaminoyama Onsen, a historical town famous for the nearby castle and as a post station. All 18 guest rooms offer a comfortable fusion of traditional Japanese architectural design and modern design, creating a unique but relaxing space. Guests can enjoy an array of delicious ”Kaiseki” cuisine, adding to their special visit to the inn.
- 3-10 Yumachi, Kaminoyama, Yamagata
- URL http://www.tsukinoike.co.jp/
- The top floor of the well established Japanese style hotel, ”Kameya”, established in the 10th year of the Bunka era was renovated to create a special guest room called the ”Kameya HOURAI”. This new hotel is a collaboration of the top architects and designers, working with college students from Yamagata prefecture. Each room has a different concept but they all offer a harmony of sophisticated modern ambience and Yamagata culture.
- 1-5-50 Yunohama, Tsuruoka, Yamagata
- URL http://kameya-net.com/en/
- Isagoya is located in Yunohama Onsen where guests can enjoy spectacular views of the sun setting in the Sea of Japan. There are also 6 bath areas, each offering comfort and relaxation in 6 different settings. A white sandy beach stretches out in front of the inn, with a view of Mt. Chokai. Enjoy a leisurely stroll of the nearby areas when staying at Isagoya.
- 1-8-7 Yunohama, Tsuruoka, Yamagata
- URL http://www.isagoya.com/lang/lg_en.html
Shonai Atsumi Onsen, Takamiya Bettei, KUON
- Atsumi Onsen with 1000 year history is located in the southwest part of Tsuruoka City, near the ocean, close to Niigata Prefecture. ”Takamiya Bettei KUON” offers a hot springs which has provided warmth for many years, as well as creative ”kaiseki” cuisine made using fresh seafood from the Sea of Japan and other local ingredients, both a big attraction for the inn.
- 83-3 Yunoshiri, Yuatsumi, Tsuruoka, Yamagata
- URL http://www.zao.co.jp/lang/en/kuon/
- The hotel caters exclusively to couples, and is designed so couples can experience a leisurely stay and make lasting memories. Once guests enjoy the seasonal ”kaiseki” cuisine using Yonezawa beef, they are bound to come back.
- 12703-4 Sekine, Yonezawa, Yamagata
- URL http://www.tokinoyado.com/
Semi Onsen Yumemino yado Kansyokan
- Semi Onsen is located on the boundary between Yamagata and Miyagi prefectures. Legend has it that Yoshitsune Minamoto and his entourage stopped by at Semi Onsen while fleeing to Hiraizumi. ”Yumemi no Yado Kansyokan” quietly stands along the clear Ogunigawa River, a branch of the Mogami River. Guests can relax and enjoy the unending flow of hot spring water and the nature of the Mogami region.
- 987 Ohori, Mogami, Mogami District, Yamagata
- URL https://www.kansyokan.co.jp/en/
- Matsunoyu is located in the center of Tendo City, a city known for the production of ”shogi” pieces. One can enjoy two types of quality hot spring, from either a private source or common source. Guests can also view the beauty of the four seasons in the Japanese Garden from either the large common bath or outdoor bath.
- 2-2-54 Kamatahoncho, Tendo, Yamagata
- URL http://www.matunoyu.co.jp/
Ginzan Hot Spring Fujiya Inn
- One can enjoy the beautiful snowscape and the ambience of the Taisho era that still remains in this hotel built in the town of Ginzan Onsen. The popular hotel, ”Fujiya” has been renewed to create a magical setting blending modern wooden architecture, bamboo, Japanese rice paper and light. Time passes gently and silently, allowing you to forget the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- 443 Ginzan Shinhata, Obanazawa, Yamagata
- URL http://www.fujiya-ginzan.com/english/
- This 900 year old Japanese style inn located in Akayu Onsen used to be an ”onsen” resort for the Uesugi clan. The abundant hot spring water ”Sakurayu” is popular for making skin beautiful. All 7 private guest rooms are very spacious.
- 740 Akayu, Nanyo, Yamagata
- URL http://www.zao.co.jp/lang/en/sanshuyu/
- Tendoso is a ”sukiya” style traditional Japanese inn located within the ”onsen” town of Tendo City, famous for ”shogi” piece production. Enclosed in a relaxing ambience, guests can experience the four seasons of Yamagata within the sophisticated setting. The ”kaiseki” cuisine using local ingredients is highly rated.
- 2-2-18 Kamata, Tendo, Yamagata
- URL http://www.tendoso.jp/
Hotel Morinokaze Oushuku
- Hotel Morinokaze is a spa resort hotel surrounded by the nature of Shizukuishi Town. The hotel attracts many guests with their cuisine prepared from carefully selected ingredients, and various accommodation plans. Guests can enjoy the spectacular view of Shuho Iwate Mountains from the large open-air bath, the pride of the hotel.
- 10-64-1 Oshuku, Shizukuishi, Iwate
- URL http://www.morinokaze.com/
Iwate Hanamaki Onsen, Kappo Ryokan, Hiromitei
- Hiromitei is a traditional Japanese style inn which serves Japanese cuisine using ingredients harvested locally in Iwate Prefecture. Guests can have these dishes served in their rooms. The ”onsen” is also popular, with plenty of hot spring water pulled from Hanamaki hot springs.
- 1-88-1 Yumoto, Hanamaki, Iwate
- URL http://hiromitei.info/
Jodogahama Park Hotel
- Jodogahama Park Hotel is located on a hill where guests can enjoy looking down at Miyako City’s scenic spot, ”Jodogahama”. Guests can enjoy the different fresh seafood each season acquired from the Sanriku coast. From the hotel’s indoor and outdoor baths, enjoy the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, as well as the beautiful colors of the earliest sunrise in Japan.
- 32-4 Hitachi Hamacho, Miyako, Iwate
- URL https://www.jodo-ph.jp/eng/
- Yusen Shidate is located on the riverside with mountains on either side. Guests can relax and take in the famous hot spring of Shidodaira, Iwate. Every room has a private outdoor hot spring bath with flowing water directly from the source. There also is a foot bath on the facilities. Professional massage and spa are also popular.
- 11-2 Shidotaira, Yuguchi, Hanamaki, Iwate
- URL http://www.shidate.jp/
Shinnamari Hot Spring, Musubi No Yado Airinkan
- Yusen Shidate is located on the riverside with mountains on either side. Guests can relax and take in the famous hot spring of Shidotaira, Iwate. Every room has a private outdoor hot spring bath with flowing water directly from the source. There is also a foot bath on the facilities. Professional massage and spa are also popular.
- 23 Namari Nishinamari, Hanamaki, Iwate
- URL http://www.airinkan.com/
Hotel Metropolitan Morioka
- A city hotel located on the upper floors of ”Fes”An”, the JR Morioka Station Building. The hotel provides top notch service to their guests as ”a genuinely hotel like hotel”. An annex hotel ”Hotel Metropolitan Morioka New Wing” is located on Ekimaekita Street, 3 minutes from the station. The convenient location draws a wide variety of guests, ranging from tourists to business people.
- 1-44 Moriokaekimaedori, Morioka, Iwate
- URL http://www.metro-morioka.co.jp/
Chikusenso Mt. Zao Onsen Resort & Spa
- As the first small luxury hotel in the Tohoku area built using foreign capital, it offers modern Japanese decor with a tasteful harmony of Japanese tradition and sophisticated design. The hotel is a combination of a spa and ”onsen” that offers a new, thoroughly relaxing style of healing.
- 88-11, Aza Uwanohara, Togatta-Onsen, Zao-machi, Katta-Gun, Miyagi-Prefecture
- URL http://mtzaoresort.com/en/index.php
Matsushima Sakan Shoan
- A solitary hotel standing at the tip of a cape. The scenery from the hotel windows give the illusion of floating on the sea of Matsushima. The gentle lapping of waves and impeccable service offers a moment of total relaxation.
- Umeki Ichibanchi, Tetaru, Matsushima-machi, Miyagi-gun, Miyagi
- URL http://www.shoan-umine.com/
- The hotel is situated in a quiet retreat from Sendai, by Natori River. The Japanese style inn offers three elements that will make your visit that much more memorable - a beautiful garden, attractive traditional architecture, and exquisite Japanese cuisine using seasonal ingredients.
- 1 Kamatsuchi Higashi, Akiu-machi, Taihaku-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
- URL http://www.saryou-souen.com/
Hotel Metropolitan Sendai
- Located adjacent to JR Sendai Station, very convenient for both business and pleasure. It is one of the leading city hotels in Sendai, with 295 rooms and three restaurants which offer seasonal dishes prepared with fresh, local produce.
- 1-1-1 Chuo, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
- URL https://www.sendaimetropolitan.jp/en-gb
The Westin Sendai
- The hotel has 292 rooms, 3 restaurants that offer international cuisine, and 9 meeting rooms and banquet halls. With the combination of Westin hospitality and a modern decor that has just the right touch of tradition, the hotel offers a luxurious environment.
- 1-9-1 Ichiban-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
- URL http://www.westin-sendai.com/
Onsen Sanso Radish Flowers
- This Japanese style inn consists of 18 independent cottages each with a taste of its own, and is located within 33,000 square meters of woodlands which looks out to the foot of the beautiful ”Zao” mountain, offering a space of luxury. Each room offers views of the nostalgic countryside, such as the vegetable garden or woods.
- 21-7 Kitayama, Togatta Onsen, Zao-machi, Katta-gun, Miyagi
- URL http://www.ichinobo.com/daikon-no-hana/
- This Japanese style inn stands as if protecting the pine trees lining the shore. The most attractive feature is the open-air bath, which is the closest to Matsushima of all the inns in the area. Every bath area has a view over Matsushima Bay, so you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Matsushima, be it in the morning sun, during the day or at night, while having a relaxing dip in the hot tub.
- 35-2 Senzui, Matsushima, Matsushima-machi, Miyagi-gun, Miyagi
- URL http://www.new-komatsu.co.jp/en/
Hotel Zuiho Geihinkan Sakura Rikyu
- The hotel stands amongst the abundant nature of the Akiu area, where you can enjoy the sound of Rairaikyo ravine, murmurings of a nearby stream, or the twittering of local birds. The hotel is built in Sukiya-style, a compilation of the traditional beauty of Japanese architecture. Enjoy a quiet and relaxing moment at this getaway.
- 26-1 Yumotonozoki, Akiu-machi, Taihaku-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
- URL http://sakurarikyu.com/
- Japanese style inn in Yamanaka Onsen that allows you to getaway from the city and immerse yourself in nature
- 922-0128 Ro-140 Yamanakaonsen Korogimachi, Kaga, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.koorogirou.jp/
- Japanese style inn in the Yamashiro Onsen area offering a moment of tranquility
- 55-1-3 Yamashiro Onsen, Kaga, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.mukayu.com/
Yoshigaura Onsen Lamp no Yado
- Located inside Noto Hanto Quasi-National Park, Japanese style inn exudes the artistry of light, creating an ethereal world
- 927-1451 10-11 Jike Misaki-machi, Suzu, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.lampnoyado.co.jp/
- Beauty of form is in full harmony with the beautiful colors of nature at this Japanese style inn. You can feel and taste the seasons with dishes which pursue both tradition and innovation. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the adjacent gardens and glass museum on the property.
- 2-14 Hisui no sato, Iizaka Onsen, Fukushima-shi, Fukushima
- URL http://www.hisuinosato.com/en/
- A Japanese style inn in Dake Onsen within the Adatarayama Mountains. The inn is very popular for its sophisticated ”kaiseki” style meals and warm hospitality. The harmony of comfortable Japanese-style rooms and antique European furniture makes one nostalgic.
- 1-104 Dake Onsen, Nihonmatsu, Fukushima
- URL http://www.hana-kanzashi.com
- Located in Shiodome waterfront in the heart of Tokyo with great access to major business area, sightseeing spots and the airport. With the perfect blend of a luxury hotel and modern Japanese style, guests will be treated to a comforting and relaxing experience..
- 1-9-1 Higashishinbashi, Minato, Tokyo
- URL http://www.conradtokyo.co.jp/
Otogi no Yado Komeya
- Enjoy free flowing hot springs water directly from the source in the open air bath. The bath water is so clear that the surface reflects the surrounding forest like a mirror. The mineral rich hot springs almost clings to the skin, and the mist in the steam sauna uses 100% source water, providing excellent healing powers. The inn is full of ideas that allow you to unwind, such as seasonal dishes with a fairy tale theme, and comfortable rooms.
- 168-2 Kasagi, Iwabuchi, Sukagawa-shi, Fukushima
- URL http://e-yoneya.com
Tsuchiyu Onsen Tatsumiya Sanso Satonoyu
- The Japanese style inn is nestled in the valley of the Bandai Asahi National Park. Enjoy Tsuchiyu Onsen to your heart’s content, the origin of which is said to date back to the gods. In the midst of the primeval forest is an open-air bath and walking paths which embody the pleasures of comfortable living.
- 27-2 Akutojiri, Tsuchiyu Onsen machi, Fukushima-shi, Fukushima
- URL http://www.satonoyu.com
The Ritz Carlton Tokyo
- Located in the multi-functional Tokyo Midtown facility where guests can experience a variety of culture, fashion and art. Since opening in 2007, it was selected as a Red Pavilion in the Michelin guide for 5 consecutive years, and provides the highest quality service and peace of mind.
- Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Tokyo
- URL http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/japan/tokyo
Hotel New Otani, Executive House Zen
- ”Executive House Zen” has a totally new concept and is a ”hotel within a hotel” located on the 11th and 12th floor of ”The Main” section of the Hotel New Otani. Indulge yourself in the elegant guest rooms which portray Japanese traditional culture with a theme of ”wabi” and ”sabi”, while enjoying the refined service of the exclusive staff.
- 4-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL http://www.newotani.co.jp/tokyo/stay/exe/index.html
Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Located quietly between the 39th and 52nd floors of ”Shinju Park Tower”, the hotel has earned acclaim with attractive restaurants like ”New York Grill & Bar” and ”Kozue. Immerse yourself in the city and skies of Tokyo, while enjoying the beautiful views, and allow yourself to relax and unwind.
- 3-7-1-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
- URL https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/japan/park-hyatt-tokyo/tyoph
Hotel Okura Tokyo
- One the oldest hotels in Japan which has been welcoming Japanese and overseas visitors with the beauty of Japan since opening its doors in 1962. The unchanging spirit of ”kindness and harmony” blends comfortably with the beautiful Japanese interior, creating a warm and calming ambience.
- 2-10-4 Toranomon, Minato, Tokyo
- URL http://www.hotelokura.co.jp/tokyo/en/
Imperial Hotel Tokyo
- Began operations as a guest house in 1980, and has a history of hosting many important guests from around the world. The hotel offers a touch of tradition while the guest rooms have been updated with modern conveniences, and the attention to detail will allow guests to relax in full comfort. Enjoy service that has been honed over the years, sure to leave a lasting impression.
- 1-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL https://www.imperialhotel.co.jp/e/index.html
The Peninsula Tokyo
- The hotel faces the Imperial Palace Garden and Hibiya Park, and is conveniently located close to Ginza and Tokyo stations. The 314 functional rooms, 5 restaurants and spa all boast an interior design mixed with exquisite Japanese taste and Peninsula Hospitality, so guests can truly immerse themselves in luxury.
- 1-8-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL https://www.peninsula.com/en/tokyo/5-star-luxury-hotel-ginza
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- The first hotel in the world to receive 6 stars, the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo was selected as No 1 in the prestigious ”Top 100 Hotels in the World” ranking in 2010. A city resort with an amazing view of the Kanto plains, fully equipped with a Michelin star restaurant and spa.
- 2-1-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo, Tokyo
- URL https://www.mandarinoriental.com/tokyo/nihonbashi/luxury-hotel
Palace Hotel Tokyo
- The Palace Hotel began operations on May 17, 2012 in an amazing location in the heart of the city, surrounded by lush greens and water. The 290 guest rooms are very spacious with at least 45㎡, and the hotel has a selection of 10 restaurants and bars, and the first ”Evian Spa Tokyo” in Japan.
- 1-1-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL https://en.palacehoteltokyo.com/
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
- Located next to the National Diet Building and other government buildings in Nagatacho, Tokyo. It began operations in 2010, inheriting the history of the former ”Tokyo Hilton Hotel” and ”Capitol Tokyu Hotel”. Surrounded by the greenery of Hie Shrine, the property is filled with the beautiful Japanese design of architect Kengo Kuma. The comforting hospitality will allow you to enjoy a moment of ”yawaragi (calmness)”.
- 2-10-3 Nagatacho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL https://www.tokyuhotelsjapan.com/global/capitol-h/
Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- This state of the art hotel is comfortable yet glamorous, offering warm, heartfelt service. Located close to Ginza and Nihonbashi, the hotel is convenient yet still allows guests to unwind in luxury, providing an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world.
- Marunouchi Trust Tower Main building, 1-8-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo
- URL http://www.shangri-la.com/tokyo/shangrila/
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- "The hotel is located in the ”Roppongi Hills” complex. Roppongi in Minato ward is a city of international culture where cultures from around the world come together. The facilities are versatile, able to cater to both business and party styles and , ,style, party style and various other needs with a luxurious space providing a calm hotel stay."
- 6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo
- URL http://tokyo.grand.hyatt.jp/hyatt/hotels-tokyo-grand/
Heart Rock Village
- The suite is the largest on the island, and every guest room has a private terrace. The symbolic tree of the resort is the Gajumaru, and guests can enjoy the nature of Ogasawara in the harmony and comfort of the property.
- Azumacho, Chichijima, Ogasawara-mura, Tokyo
- URL http://take-na.com/village/
- Reopening in 2011, the beautiful white walls of the seaside property stand out from the bright blue skies and beautiful green of nature in the background. One of the five guest rooms is available for guests who are traveling with their pet.
- Nishimachi, Chichijima, Ogasawara-mura, Tokyo
- URL http://www.aqua.jpn.com/
Satoyama no Auberge Maki no Oto
- Japanese style inn restricted to 3 groups per day, extending ”omotenashi” style hospitality
- 939-1844 140 Noguchi, Nanto, Toyama
- URL http://www.makinooto.co.jp/
Shokawa Onsenkyo Sanrakuen
- Two ”nigori” type hot springs make your skin smooth and supple at this Japanese style inn
- 932-0305 839 Shogawamachi Kanaya, Tonami, Toyama
- URL http://www.sanrakuen.com/
River Retreat Gagaku
- A relaxing Japanese style inn offering a blend of nature, people and art
- 939-2224 56-2 Kasuga, Toyama, Toyama
- URL http://www.garaku.co.jp/
Hayama Hotel Otowa no Mori
- Standing on a hill overlooking the Chojagasaki Coast, the resort has an atmosphere reminiscent of the south of France where you can enjoy the beautiful view of Sagami Bay from the guest rooms and restaurant.
- 5596-1 Akiya, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture
- URL https://www.otowanomori.jp/english/
- Suishoen has a stylish décor and offers a contemporary style of relaxation, complete with private outdoor hot spring baths in all 23 guestrooms. A luxurious inn in Hakone Kowakidani Onsen that features a Spa using an exclusive line of world renowned Sisley products.
- 519-9 Kowakidani, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
- URL http://www.hakonesuishoen.jp/
SCAPES THE SUITE
- ”An escape to a beautiful landscape” as their concept, you can relax in quality comfort while also enriching your senses at this resort.
- 922-2 Horiuchi, Hayama-machi, Miura-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture
- URL http://www.scapes.jp/
- Located in Okuyugawara, the Japanese style inn is beautifully built in the traditional ”sukiya-zukuri” style. ”Kaiseki” cuisine is presented with heartfelt Japanese hospitality.
- 776 Miyakami, Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
- URL https://www.tubaki.net/en/
- The retreat of a hideout quietly standing in Oku Yagawara. Stay committed to hospitality limited to two pairs a day, you can spend luxurious time enjoying the natural nature and soft springs of this area, the fine space to your heart's content.
- 683-18 Miyakami, Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture
- URL http://okuyugawara.jp/
Gero Onsen Hanarenoyado, Tsukinoakari
- Guests can relax at this Japanese style inn where all guest rooms are individual cottages.
- 758-15 Yunoshima, Gero City, Gifu Prefecture
- URL http://tsuki.gero-spa.co.jp/en/
- Enjoy the beautiful view at this Japanese style inn in Yoro Onsen
- 61 Kadoyakado, Gifu-shi, Gifu Prefecture
- URL http://www.yukinosato.co.jp/lg_en/
Gifu Miyako Hotel
- Enjoy your stay at this elegant hotel overlooking the Nagara River.
- 2695-2 Nagara Fukumitsu, Gifu City, Gifu
- URL https://www.miyakohotels.ne.jp/gifu/english/index.html/
- You can enjoy pottery at this Japanese style inn in Gero Onsen.
- 1113 Koden, Gero City, Gifu Prefecture
- URL http://www.shougetsu.jp/
Asian Time Resort Hotel: Kakureya
- A resort hotel with independent cottages. Every room has an outside bathtub and jacuzzi, as well as in-room meals and spa service. You can enjoy privacy as if you were at your own country house.
- 1645 Nakayama, Inashiki-shi, Ibaraki Prefecture
- URL http://www.kakure-ya.com/
Uguisu Tani Onsen – Takeno Ha
- A Japanese style inn located beside the Nittsima River in Kita Ibaraki. Enjoy the abundant local seafood where the ”kuroshio” and ”oyashio” currents merge, as well as the delicacies from the mountains. Relax in harmony with the surrounding forest.
- 2275 Isoharachō Isohara, Kitaibaraki-shi, Ibaraki Prefecture
- URL http://www.uguisudani-onsen.com
Fukuroda Onsen Omoide Romankan
- A comfortable hotel where Western-style and modern Japanese-style blend together. Close to ”Fukuroda Fall”, one of the three greatest waterfalls in Japan. Fukuroda ”onsen” is pulled directly from the source, and is known as the ”hot spring for beauty”. The perfect location for exploring nature around Okukuji.
- 978 Fukuroda, Daigo-machi, Kuji-gun, Ibaraki Prefecture
- URL http://www.roman-kan.jp/
Chita Peninsula Shogetsu
- Situated on the hill of Chita Peninsula, allow yourself to melt into the ocean breeze at this Japanese style inn.
- 80 Utsumi Maeyama, Minamichita-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi Prefecture
- URL http://www.shougetsu.jp/sea/
- High class hotel located on the main street of Nagoya, Hirokoji Fushimi.
- 3-3 Sakae 1-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
- URL https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/japan/hilton-nagoya-NAGHITW/index.html
Ten no Maru Bettei Kaze no Tani no Iori
- A relaxing, comfortable Japanese style inn with outdoor baths in every guest room.
- 10 Aza Tobone, Oaza Ogi, Kota-cho, Nukata-gun, Aichi
- URL https://www.kazenotaninoiori.jp/en/
Kinugawa Onsen Wakatakeno Sho Bettei Sasane
- A Japanese style inn with only 16 rooms located in the rural mountains overlooking the Kinugawa River. Each room has a private open air bath with hot spring water flowing directly from its source where you can relax and unwind.
- 136 Fujihara, Kinugawa Onsen, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Prefecture
- URL http://wakatakenosyou.co.jp/sasane/
- ”Nikki Club” with its restaurant and spa, is situated in the Yokozawa area, noted for its scenic beauty among the foothills of the Nasu-kogen Highlands. Consisting of various facilities, it is reminiscent of an European art village, and attracts a lot of visitors.
- 2301 Takakuotsu Michishita, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun
- URL http://www.nikiclub.jp/en/index.html
Hot spring inn ”Wado”
- A Japanese style inn of Japanese copper mineral spring, which has been healing people in the mining mountains of Chichibu since ancient times.
- 822-1 Kuroya, Chichibu-shi, Saitama Prefecture
- URL http://www.wadoh.co.jp/en/
Seni Onsen Kasenan Iwa No Yu
- ”Onsen” inn with comforting ambience offering various types of baths such as the grand bath situated in a cave.
- 3159 Oaza Nirei, Suzaka-shi, Nagano Prefecture
Auberge de Shezmari
- Relish the surroundings of Central Tateshina Highlands. A Japanese style inn which hosts only four groups a day.
- Karamatsudaira, Central Tateshina Highlands, Chino-shi, Nagano Prefecture
- URL http://www.shezmari.com/
- An elegant Japanese style inn combining a traditional storehouse and wooden house structure with modern interior.
- 815 Obuse-machi, Nagano Prefecture
- URL http://www.kyakuden.jp/english/index.html
Tobira Onsen Myojinkan
- A relaxing Japanese style inn situated in Yatsugatake-Chushin Kogen Quasi National Park
- 8967 Iriyamabe, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano Prefecture
- URL https://www.relaischateaux.com/us/japan/myojinkan-nagano-matsumoto-shi
- 100% natural hot spring without any filtration or additives and luxurious hospitality of seasonal Japanese cuisine.
- 3055 Oaza Togura-onsen, Chikuma-shi, Nagano Prefecture
- URL http://www.shigenoya.co.jp/
- A Japanese style inn where you can experience indigo dyeing workshop and immerse yourself in the joy of Shinshu gourmet.
- Yokoyakyo, Tateshina-kogen, Chino-shi, Nagano Prefecture
- URL http://www.tateshina-ai.co.jp/en/
Echigo Yuzawa HATAGO Isen
- Using local ingredients procured from Niigata and Uonuma area, Hatago Isen provides delicious food with an element of surprise. Guestrooms are designed to cater to the different needs of each guest, whether staying in the room to read, recuperating in the onsen, or relaxing and taking a nap.
- Yuzawa 2455, Yuzawa-machi, Minamiuonuma-gun, Niigata-ken
- URL http://hatago-isen.jp/OLD/en/index.html
Ongaku to Togei no Yado Hananoki
- The main structure is a renovated 150 year-old house which was transferred to this country hill, rich with nature. A Japanese style inn where you can enjoy the four seasons with just a short walk from the beaches of Ogi.
- 78-1 Shukunegi, Sado-shi, Niigata Prefecture
- URL http://www.sado-hananoki.com/
Shaga no Sato Yumeya
- A Japanese style inn nestled at the foot of Mount Matsudake in Niigata, guestrooms are built in the ”sukiya-zukuri” style, a style that is harmonious with nature. Located in Iwamuro Onsen, the ”onsen” source is privately owned since April 2012.
- 905-1 Iwamuro Onsen, Nishikan-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata Prefecture
- URL http://www.i-yumeya.com/english.html
Shiki no Sato Kikuya
- A Japanese style inn with six cottages and three rooms in the annex overlooking ”Arakawa” stream which flows through Takanosu Onsen. The inn serves seasonal cuisine using local produce.
- 1076-1 Takanosu, Sekikawa-mura, Iwafune-gun, Niigata Prefecture
- URL http://www.takanosu.jp/
Kirinzan Onsen Ekaki no Yado Fukusen
- Situated along the pure clear waters of Agano River, you can enjoy a relaxing moment in an atmosphere reminiscent of authentic Japanese scenery.
- 5886 Kanose, Aga-machi, Higashikanbara-gun, Niigata Prefecture
- URL http://www.ryokan-fukusen.co.jp/
- Nested in 2.5 acres of natural forest, a Japanese style inn in Kusatsu Onsen where you can thoroughly enjoy ”kaiseki-ryori” and ”onsen” drawn directly from natural hot spring.
- 639-1 Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma Prefecture
- URL http://www.tsutsujitei.co.jp/
- A Japanese style inn where you can watch the stars above Tanigawa-dake and immerse yourself in the outdoor baths.
- 614 Tanigawa, Minakamimachi, Tone-gun, Gunma Prefecture
- URL http://senjyuan.jp/
Okuikaho Ryotei Kaichoro
- Famous Japanese style inn in Ikaho where all guest rooms are equipped with half outdoor baths that draws ”onsen” from natural hot spring ”Hakugin-no-Yu”.
- 5-4 Ikaho-koto, Ikaho-machi, Shibukawa City, Gunma
- URL http://kaichoro.jp/
- Enjoy the ”onsen” fed by ”Hashiriyu”, one of the three oldest hot springs in Japan.
- 750-6 Izusan, Atami-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL http://www.izusan-horai.com/
- Enjoy a moment of healing with the pleasant harmony of Japanese style interior and surrounding nature.
- 1086-88 Yawatano, Itoh-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL http://www.murin.jp/
Mizuno Rikyu Fugaku Gunjo
- Great view of magnificent Mt.Fuji, floating on the Sagami Bay.
- 2461-1 Yagisawa, Izu-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL http://www.fugakugunjo.jp/en/
- Four guest rooms to fully experience the beauty of Suruga Bay
- 8-33 Kasuga-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL http://www.atamikaihourou.jp/
- Enjoy the blissful cuisine made with local ingredients from Shizuoka.
- 1662 Yugashima, Izu-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL http://www.arcanaresorts.com/en/
Izu Shuzenji Onsen Yagyu-no-Sho
- Japanese style inn of Japanese architecture and sophisticated hospitality in the mountainside of Shuzenji.
- 1116-6 Shuzenji, Izu-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
- URL https://www.yagyu-no-sho.com/en/index.html
Awa Onsen hide-away inn ”Kinokuniya Bettei”
- Designed to offer a space to relax and refresh. Enjoy exquisite seafood to your heart’s content.
- 970-6 Ryushima, Kyonan-machi, Awa-gun, Chiba Prefecture
- URL https://awa-kinokuniya.com/bettei/english/
Kamogawa Onsen ”Kamogawakan La Shoro”
- Each villa has 396 square meters of private space, a very elegant hideaway for grownups.
- 1179 Nishi-cho, Kamogawa City, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://www.japan-ryokan.net/la-shoro/en/
Minamiboso Tateyama Kagamigaura ”ROKUZA”
- Spend a serene moment on the coast of Nago, the north end of Tateyama Bay. Enjoy delicacies straight from the fishing port.
- 1672-88 Nago, Tateyama-shi, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://www.rokuza.com/
Minamiboso Kamogawa ”Shunsaino Yado Ryokosuitei”
- Immerse yourself in the Japanese style hospitality and the healing power of Kominato Onsen.
- 1385 Uchiura, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://ryokusuitei.jp/
Spa & Resort Inubosaki Hotel Bettei Umi To Mori <Taiyo No Sato Group>
- Located on the plateau of Choshi Inubosaki, the easternmost point of the Kanto area, this hotel was originally an Imperial Villa loved by Prince Fushinomiya Sadanaru.
- 10292-1, Inubosaki, Choshi-shi, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://ryokan-umitomori.com/
”Brown’s Field” – Eco village pursuing the way we live
- An eco village that pursues how we live with facilities such as a group home, cafe, guest house, and an event space.
- 1501-1 Kuwada, Misaki-cho, Isumi-shi, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://www.brownsfield-jp.com/
Private Resort Shinra
- Spacious interior with oriental-modern design. Enjoy the ocean view of Minamiboso.
- 284-1 Shiomi, Tateyama-shi, Chiba Prefecture
- URL http://www.psr-shinra.com/language/eng/index.html
Fujisan Onsen Hotel Kaneyamaen
- Beautiful view of Mt.Fuji from the ”open air bath Fujisan”. Mt. Fuji is considered a sacred mountain, and it has a different face from season to season. There is also a large Japanese garden.
- 6283 Kamiyoshida, Fujiyoshida-shi, Yamanashi Prefecture
- URL http://www.kaneyamaen.com/eng/
Fuefuki-gawa Onsen Zabo
- Standing quietly by the Fuefuki River, enjoy the ”onsen” hot spring pouring directly from its source.
- 2512 Enzanmikkaichiba, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi Prefecture
- URL http://www.fuefukigawaonsen.com/
Terrace of Winds KUKUNA
- Every room has a terrace that overlooks Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
- 70 Asakawa, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture
- URL https://kukuna.jp/language/
Minakami Onsen Keisetsu-no-Yado Syoubun
- Seven relaxing guestrooms. Enjoy Minakimi’s natural surroundings and savor nature’s gifts from Tone River.
- 277 Tsunago, Minakami-cho, Tone-gun, Gunma Prefecture
- URL http://syoubun.com/
- Toryukan is located on 3,300 square meters which opens up to the clear waters of Okawa River. All twelve rooms have indoor baths with hot water pulled directly from the hot spring source. Enjoy the natural beauty of the four seasons as you look down at the mountain stream from the open air bath.
- 1338 Tatemoto, Yunokami, Shimogomachi, Minamiaizu, Fukushima
- URL http://touryukan.com
- The birthplace of hot springs in the Yamashiro Onsen area with a history of over 800 years
- 922-0242 Yunogawa, Yamashiroonsen, Kaga, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.araya-totoan.com/
Yamanaka Onsen Hanamurasaki
- Guest rooms overlooking Kakusenkei Valley allows you to enjoy the colors of the four seasons
- 922-0114 1-chome Ho-17-1 Yamanakaonsen Higashimachi, Kaga, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.hana-mura.com/
- Nestled amongst the blessings of nature, a Japanese style inn that offers sincere hospitality
- 922-0139 Ro-62, Yamanaka Onsen Sugatanimachi, Kaga-shi, Ishikawa
- URL http://www.yasohachi.com/
Hotel Yagi (Awara)
- Hotel offering a Japanese garden that shows the brilliant colors of the seasons, and heartfelt Japanese style service.
- 4-418 Onsen, Awara-shi, Fukui
- URL http://www.hotel-yagi.co.jp/
Grandia Housen Bettei Kotobuki-tei
- A suite offering the most luxurious of traditional crafts from the Hokuriku region.
- 43-26 Funatsu, Awara, Fukui 910-4193
- URL http://www.rotenburo.biz/
- A hotel in Mikuni Onsen where you can enjoy delicacies from the Sea of Japan as views of the skies and ocean stretch out before you.
- -3-38 Komegawaki, Mikuni-cho, Sakai, Fukui
- URL http://www.bouyourou.co.jp/
”The Screen” Selectable Hotel Born in Kyoto
- Pure Fun of Selecting! ”The Screen” is the very first ”selectable hotel” in Japan, located south of the Kyoto Imperial Palace. ”The Screen” gives you the pleasure of enjoy being indecisive, with 13 guestrooms to choose from. The rooms have been created by domestic and international designers and creators under the concept ”Space that offers hospitality”. The participating artists consist of a Japanese painter, a pair of Thai sisters who are designers, and a London lighting designer. This innovative hotel is appealing especially because it exists in Kyoto, with their strong message, ”inheriting tradition with desire to develop further”. Stimulating the Senses However, their main features do not end here. […]
- 640-1 Shimogoryomaecho Teramachimarutacho sagaru Nakagyoku, Kyoto
- URL https://www.screen-hotel.jp/en/