Yo-roppaken Main Branch
- The pride of Fukui citizens. Original Sauce Katsu-don
- 1-7-4 Junka, Fukui 910-0023
- URL http://yo-roppaken.gourmet.coocan.jp/
Hotel Yagi (Awara)
- Hotel offering a Japanese garden that shows the brilliant colors of the seasons, and heartfelt Japanese style service.
- 4-418 Onsen, Awara-shi, Fukui
- URL http://www.hotel-yagi.co.jp/
- 5 lakes which span 2 cities (Mihama and Wakasa). Each lake has varying concentrations of salt with some being mostly sea water, others fresh water, and others brackish. As a result, each lake is a different variation of blue.
- Mihama-cho, Mikata-gun and Wakasa-cho, Mikatakaminaka-gun, Fukui
Kehi Jingu Shrine
- Dedicated to Izasawakenomikoto, the shrine is said to ensure water safety, bumper year for fishing and bountiful crops for the Hokuriku region.
- 11-68 Akebono-cho, Tsuruga City, Fukui
- URL http://kehijingu.jp/
Grandia Housen Bettei Kotobuki-tei
- A suite offering the most luxurious of traditional crafts from the Hokuriku region.
- 43-26 Funatsu, Awara, Fukui 910-4193
- URL http://www.rotenburo.biz/
- The Echizen-Kaga Kaigan Quasi-National Park that spans from Fukui to Ishikawa prefectures. Located in Sakai city in Fukui. The geology is a form of volcanic rock known as pyroxene andesite.
- Tojinbo, Mikuni-cho, Sakai-shi, Fukui
- A hotel in Mikuni Onsen where you can enjoy delicacies from the Sea of Japan as views of the skies and ocean stretch out before you.
- -3-38 Komegawaki, Mikuni-cho, Sakai, Fukui
- URL http://www.bouyourou.co.jp/