- Chichibu region has the optimal temperature difference between hot and cold weather, and ”Chichibunishiki” is produced by a master sake brewer ”Toji”, who is also recognized as ”Modern Master of Traditional Crafts”.
- 1432 Aza Kubonoiri, Bessho, Chichibu-shi, Saitama Prefecture
- URL http://chichibunishiki.com/
- 200 years of ”sake” making in the rural area of Saitama. Homemade yeast and delicate handwork produces the renowned sake ”Kikkou Hanabishi” popular for its balanced taste.
- 1006 Tomuro, Kazo-shi, Saitama Prefecture
Hot spring inn ”Wado”
- A Japanese style inn of Japanese copper mineral spring, which has been healing people in the mining mountains of Chichibu since ancient times.
- 822-1 Kuroya, Chichibu-shi, Saitama Prefecture
- URL http://www.wadoh.co.jp/en/
Asami Reizou Kanezaki Honten
- Shaved ice made from mountain stream water frozen very slowly in an open air ice making pond. Containing a lot of minerals, the ice tastes sweet.
- 27-1 Oaza Kanazaki, Minano-machi, Chichibu-gun, Saitama Prefecture
- URL http://asamireizou.blog.jp/
Nihon Nouen Tadaaki Hachisu & Nancy
- Tadaaki Hachisu produces eggs from chicken fed on NON.・GMO postharvest free grains. His wife, Nancy, teaches the importance of eating at the kindergarten ”Sunnyside Up”.
- Kamikawa-machi, Kodama-gun, Saitama Prefecture
Musashi Ichinomiya Hikawa Jinja Shrine
- The headquarter of about 280 Hikawa Jinja Shrines all over the country of ”Musashinokuni”. It was hailed as ”Oinaru Miyai” (a great shrine), the origin of the name of the city ”Omiya”.
- 1-407 Takahana-cho, Omiya-ku,Saitama-shi, Saitama Prefecture
Unagi-ya Shubou・Gasou Echigoya
- Enjoy the domestic ”unagi”eels from head to bone! Eels processed in-store and creative cooking attract many repeat customers.
- 4-21-22 Kotesashi-cho, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama Prefecture
- URL https://www.echigoya-jp.com/
Senba Toshogu Shrine
- Toshogu Shrine enshrines Ieyasu Tokugawa. Richly colored pavilion still remains today.
- 1-21-1 Kosenba-machi, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama Prefecture