Chita Peninsula Shogetsu
- Situated on the hill of Chita Peninsula, allow yourself to melt into the ocean breeze at this Japanese style inn.
- 80 Utsumi Maeyama, Minamichita-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi Prefecture
- URL http://www.shougetsu.jp/sea/
- High class hotel located on the main street of Nagoya, Hirokoji Fushimi.
- 3-3 Sakae 1-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
- URL https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/japan/hilton-nagoya-NAGHITW/index.html
Ten no Maru Bettei Kaze no Tani no Iori
- A relaxing, comfortable Japanese style inn with outdoor baths in every guest room.
- 10 Aza Tobone, Oaza Ogi, Kota-cho, Nukata-gun, Aichi
- URL https://www.kazenotaninoiori.jp/en/
- Delicious ”tonkatsu” carefully prepared in a restaurant with a comfortable atmosphere. * We do not take reservations or inquiries by phone. * Please note that we close for business as soon as we are sold out.
- Erupatio Takinomizu 1F, 1-809 Takinomizu, Midori-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi Prefecture
Farmer Hisao Mitake
- Following his goal of growing ”vegetables that taste like fruit,” his motto is to ship only produce ”that are of 100% quality.”
- Tahara-shi, Aichi Prefecture
Misokatsu Yabaton Yaba-cho Honten
- Specialty dish with an exquisite balance between ”tonkatsu” and ”miso” sauce.
- 3-6-18 Osu, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi Prefecture
- The final location the Tokugawa lord escaped to during ”The Battle of Okehazama”. The resting place for the Tokugawa and Matsudaira families
- 5-1 Aza Hiromoto, Kamoda-cho, Okazaki City, Aichi
Yamamotoya Honten Nagoya Interchange South Shop
- Nagoya’s piping hot specialty dish. ”Miso-nikomi-udon noodle” specialty shop
- 3-6 Gokuraku, Meito-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi Prefecture
- URL http://www.yamamotoyahonten.co.jp/
- Savor Nagoya’s specialty dish ”hitsumabushi”, using only the very best blue eel.
- Presanto Shirogane 1F, 1-1-4 Shirogane, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi