- 1. Compliance
When handling Personal Information, SSU shall comply with the obligations under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other laws related to the protection of Personal Information, guidelines published by the Personal Information Protection Commission and the supervisory authorities with regard to these laws and this Policy.
- 2. Personal Information SSU Collects
- （１）For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Information” shall mean the items stipulated by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- （２）When you make an e-mail inquiry about the services provided through this website, SSU collects the Personal Information you wrote on an e-mail, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the content and history of your comments and inquiries.
- 3. Purposes of Use
Except with the prior consent of you or as permitted by law, SSU will handle the Personal Information provided by you in connection with the services provided through the website only to the extent required to achieve the following purposes:
- For the research and development of products and services through market research, data analysis, and questionnaire surveys
- For various proposals regarding products and services
- For the proper and smooth execution of business transactions with you, such as business communication and sending greetings related to business transactions
- For the purpose of responding to inquiries and opinions from you (including surveys)
- For other uses when such uses are clearly indicated on a case-by-case basis in addition to the above.
- 4. Security Management
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of collected Personal Information, SSU shall store the collected Personal Information in a safe manner under strict control, and take corrective measures as required.
- 5. Providing with Third Parties
- （１）SSU may entrust the handling of Personal Information received from you in connection with the services provided through this webpage for the purposes stated in 3 above to a third party, including an overseas contractor.
- （２）SSU will not provide Personal Information to any third party without the consent of you, except in the event of Subsection (1) above and as authorized by law with respect to the Personal Information received from you in connection with the services provided through this webpage. In the event Personal Information is provided to a third party and the legal obligation to record the providing such information with a third party arises, SSU shall comply with such obligation.
- 6. Disclosing Personal Information to You
In the event SSU is requested by you to disclose Personal Information of you in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, SSU shall disclose such information without delay in accordance with the laws and regulations after confirming that the request is made by you. Provided, however, that this provision shall not apply where SSU is not required by law to disclose such information.
- 7. Corrections and Suspension of Use
In the event SSU is requested by a customer to make a correction or modification for the reason that the content of the Personal Information relating to you is inaccurate, or in the event you request SSU to suspend the use of the Personal Information for the reason that the Personal Information has been used beyond the permitted purpose of use or obtained by deceit or other improper means, SSU shall, upon confirming that the request is made by you, conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based upon the results, correct the content or suspend the use of the Personal Information, and notify you thereof in accordance with laws and regulations. Provided, however, that this provision shall not apply where SSU is not obliged to make corrections or to suspend the use thereof pursuant to laws and regulations.
- 8. Procedures of Modifications of the Policy
SSU may change this Policy to better protect the Personal Information or in conjunction with changes in laws and regulations. In the event of any change, SSU will notify you of such change by posting it on its website.
- 9. Contact Information
- SUNNY SIDE UP Inc.,